“Equine Guided Leadership Development is a powerful experiential approach for developing aligned personal skills in action by working in partnership with horses. You try out your skills by working with a large, powerful horse to do simple tasks. Why horses? Because horses are extremely canny herd animals that only respond well to good congruent leadership and instinctively challenge weak leaders. They don't have a personal agenda. They just respond to who and how you are at any moment. Believe it or not, human-to-human communication is 93% non-verbal yet most education and training concentrates on the remaining 7%, words. The remaining 93% is largely neglected. This means there is enormous scope to achieve a lot even with just a little work on that 93%.”
Read the article “Equine Guided Leadership Development” here: http://www.egld.eu/EGLD.html
Have you ever noticed that the person that talks the most, or the loudest, usually isn’t the best leader in a room full of people? Leadership is mostly non-verbal! This is why equine assisted leadership training is so effective and is being implemented worldwide.